Our Developer API Is In Public Beta
Want to be the first to find out when new calls and code samples are available? Join our mailing list or follow us on Facebook or Twitter.
Visit http://code.checkinon.me for documentation and our road map.
What Can You Do With The CheckInOn.Me API?
You can build an entire personal safety system with some or all of our technology. It could be web-based, mobile-based, or text message-based. For example, you could:
- Build a private-labelled app for realtor safety.
- Add our checking to your online dating or personals website or app. Once people are planning to meet, let's help them be safer.
- Build a few-features version for seniors with iPads. This version might allow the senior's children/caretakers to set things up remotely. You could also check that the senior is taking medications on time, and email reports back to the caretakers.
- Build a sorority sister version with all the women in the house already in there as emergency contacts.
- Build a version for teens and kids to help parents know they're safe when walking to/from school or going out with friends. You can include geofencing and reports to parents.
- Create your own LifeAlert/OnStar type system where any emergency notification goes to your call center, where real humans are trying to connect with customers to see what kind of help they need.
Free UX Help For Early Platform Adopters!
Our CEO, Debbie Levitt, is a UX pro and consultant. She knows that working new tech and ideas into existing systems can sometimes present usability and development challenges. Debbie's offering free UX and interaction design to anybody who wants to use the API, and would like some help or a second set of eyes on how the integration would work for the end user. Contact us for more info.